Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Where's Iain now???

Oh boy, here we go again. We just got word  from Iain that his gear is stuck in customs! We really don't have time for this foolishness. Customs reminds me too much of TSA, of which I am NOT a fan since they stole my little 8" Crescent wrench. Seriously, they wouldn't let me board the airplane with it on my return flight from Seattle! But they DID let me board with two tire irons...longer than the wrench and likely much more lethal. I suppose I could have unbolted a wing or perhaps kicked out a window and tossed it through an engine...one can never be to careful, can they? But I digress.

Iain is not only without his gear, but he has an ear infection! That boy can cause more stress than a set of three year old triplets in a Waterford store!

In case you have't seen it before, here's a little piece on our previous hunt for Iain.

http://vimeo.com/13304759 Where's Iain?

No comments:

Post a Comment